Evergreen Mortuary Cemetery & Crematory
3015 N Oracle Rd
Evergreen Mortuary Cemetery & Crematory, Tucson
Evergreen was started in 1907 as a place outside of the Tucson city limits for burial purposes. A considerable number of burials from the cemeteries located within the town limits as well as Ft. Lowell Cemetery were then relocated to Evergreen. To this date remains from ranch sites and homesteads are still reinterred within Evergreen’s boundaries.